Tuesday, January 28, 2020

HEART ATTACK!!

                         HEART ATTACK!!
I always thought you had my back
I always thought I was main in your many packs
I always considered myself lucky to own your heart
Little did I know that I was just a member in an audience
And my best place for you was at the back
Why did you choose to break my vulnerable heart?
Was I that wrong to fall for your unending charms?
You're so good at playing your cards
Not mentioning your choice of words
Did I really deserve your spite?
You were so good in gaining my trust
Not knowing I was in for a thrust
It's too late for I wish I knew
But all the same I wish I knew
That you were just like the morning dew
You wouldn't last long before your next victim was due
While I was here building catles with you,
You were out there hunting your next catch
I wasn't ready for this heart attack
But I hope it won't take long for me to conceal
Though I promise you,you will never find peace
You just don't break a heart that easily and leave
    © CrucialArts ✍️

6 comments: