Tuesday, January 14, 2020

IF I TRIED KISSING YOU…

If I tried kissing you
Would you kiss me back?
Or you would show me your back?
Would you resist and pack?
Leave to nowhere and never come back?
Leaving behind a broken and regretful heart
Wishing that I shouldn't have tried that
And I should have asked first
Because your opinion too should count
But I would follow behind you and apologise
Because I can't stand seeing you leave
Because I always want us to live
Together even in our next life
If trying to kiss you is wrong
Then I ought to have known all time long
Because in my head I thought that it was mutual
Little did I know I was in my own world
All alone and no-one to comfort me
This feeling makes me sick
All this while I was a patient soul
But all I've left now are the footprints of your sole
Walking away from my door
Away from the place you always called home
It's now an empty hole
But in it there's a broken soul
Which I don't think will ever again be whole
Because I ruined whatever I considered my very own
I just hope one day you'll look back to where you're from
And come back so that we can rebuild our home
Because without you I'll forever be incomplete
      © CrucialArts✍️

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely
    Such an amazing piece 😭😍😍❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sucks when one thinks ts a mutual thing then boom u are alone😭😭😭 second time am reading this still can relate to it❤️❤️lovely piece crucial 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when they've been giving you all the wrong signs....thank you for the reads 😘😘

      Delete
  3. Mutual going wrong.... Can relate. 😭😭😭my heart right now

    Lovely piece

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd gladly let you kiss me crucial. .

    ReplyDelete