Tuesday, February 4, 2020

IF I WERE!!



       IF I WERE!!
If I were a writer
I would write all my problems down on a paper
I would let the world know how my life is bitter
I would let everybody compare it to red pepper
But unfortunately am not a writer

If I were a waiter
I would serve people with my struggles
I would wish them to offload some from my shoulders
I would want to live a life of less hustles
I would wish to maintain my good services
But unfortunately am not a waiter

If I were a driver
I would drive people to their destinations
I would drive crazy the girl that I love
I would make sure that I never cause accidents
But unfortunately am not a driver

If I were a conducter
I would never be rude to my customers
I would treat every one of you equally
I would always take you to your homes safely
I would never lie to you that there's a seat at the back
Only for you to go and sit in packs
But unfortunately am not a conducter


If I were a footballer
I would always make my country proud
I would make sure my team is celebrated all round
Scoring goals in every game played both home and away
And bagging every trophy that comes my way
But unfortunately am not a footballer

If I were a singer
I would only sing songs of praises
And make sure their hands rises
When singing along to my songs
Y'all would everyday praise with my hymns
But unfortunately am not a singer

If I were a preacher
I would only preach the good news
And listen to people's views
Tell them more about the Jews
Remind them of how God's love for us never reduces
But unfortunately am not a preacher

If I were a doctor
I would treat every patient with care
I would never focus on money first
Because I know how it feels to lack
And how it feels to lie on a hospital bed helpless
But unfortunately am not a doctor
          © CrucialArts ✍️

14 comments:

  1. Who are you crucial?
    I see a writer in you.
    I see all of them in you figuratively..
    Who are you then??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done gal...wow I can't wait to read more of this.... creative art there

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were you I would write more and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you ain't me,,I'll represent you well 😍😍

      Delete
  4. If I were...... Unfortunately am not,,,, for sure the first two parts got me dying inside

    ReplyDelete