Wednesday, June 20, 2018

MIRROR

      MIRROR

I am a glass tinted on one side
And so humans named me a mirror
You look at me and see your reflection
I love how you've placed me on your dressing table
How you always make me look neat
Whether am in use or not
You visit me first in the morning
When your eyes are still sleepy
You come to me when mourning
And your eyes look teary
I see you lamenting
Someone somewhere has made you angry
You lay yourself to rest,and in a few i hear you snoring
The next moment you look at me smiling
And there I get to know you are finally happy

I love how you change your clothes in front of me
Blue,black,and red all at a go
But still hear you say you are yet to get the best
You finally choose white
It makes you look different from the rest
You make some dance moves in your chosen dress
You put on a high shoe, so stunning outfit 
You pose at different angles,right to acute
Take some cute selfies, upload them on Facebook
All in front of me

I wish I had hands,I would stretch and hold you tight
I wish I had a mouth
I would compliment and say you are smart
I guess I have eyes
Because I watch you look at me and smile back
Though I am just a mirror on the wall
To help you see your all

©Crucial

2 comments:

  1. so true..the mirror knows everything we do..I so much looooveeee this piece, keep up

    ReplyDelete