Friday, June 26, 2020

DON'T WAIT 'TIL I DIE!!

©CrucialArts
Don't wait 'til I die
For you to come to my burial and lie
Lie of how close we were
We were the ride or die buddies

Do you know what I went through before my death?
I asked for your help but you blueticked
I called your phone but it wasn't picked
You found my missed calls and never called back
You never bothered to ask
Whatever it is I was saying

Did you ever know I was unwell
I was sick and tired of the fake friendship
I was fed up with us being friends only in times of joy
And becoming strangers in times of need

  ©Purple Diva
I could not take it any longer
Yet you thought I was seeking attention
And gave me tension and silence
While I silently died a slow painful death


Dont wait 'til I die 
To get me flowers
Flowers that will wither and die 
Just like the friendship we once had

So lets talk now if we can
'Coz I don't want you to talk to dead me
Seeking closure and asking questions
Do what you want to do now

I don't know when death is coming for me
But am certain it will
And I hope you wont wait
You won't wait till I die

©CrucialArts
Don't wait 'til I die
For you to post a pic of us
Or even a pic I am alone
With a long caption of how you miss me
Of how it's early for me to leave
Of how you can't even believe 
That am no more 
And since we met it's been long

Please let us converse
Instead of tearing on my corpse
Let me water the lovely flowers now
And watch them blossom in my house
Instead of them withering on my grave
With no one to look after them
When the petals fall to the ground with no life

  ~ Don't wait 'til I die ~

19 comments:

  1. This is great powerful more wisdom gal friend.
    You are going far baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth in this... ��
    Nice piece Crucial

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this piece.... Congratulations to you two for your way with words is amazing ❤️❤️❣️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its only that am your uncle...wivu imeniuma mbaya sana, how can u be better than me? Isorait isokey..as the saying goes, ur as good as me(uncle).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha......true,,,learnt from the best...thanks uncle 😍😍😍

      Delete
  5. Keep up darl...You're going far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This duo is doing wonders
    Am so in love with your pieces loves
    Keep doing what you do best
    Cheers to greater heights love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one❤️πŸ’ž πŸ’―
    Great work #crucial

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congrats may Almighty shower you with more concepts that you will never luck words big up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strong words i like it

    ReplyDelete