Friday, March 20, 2020

WHAT IS LIFE!?

WHAT IS LIFE!?

Why does life have to be so indistinct?
Why does the world have to be so unfair?
I think I should just follow my instinct
I should just let the rope decide my fate
Or just take an overdose of this pills
What if I just throw myself into the sea?
And feed the crocodiles instead of the termites
How happy will they be to feed on such a sweet meal
But then again,how sad will my family be
For not giving me the 'last respect'
But what respect does a murderer deserve?
Shouldn't they be happy I've saved them many bills?
And having to meet every evening
Before deciding on Which day to let the soils swallow me
I've always had suicidal thoughts
Every time having different plots
Of how I'll end my life without much pain
But then again my family comes into my mind
What will happen to mama when am laid down 6 feet?
When she sees them throw soil on my coffin
With the pastor saying
"Dust unto dust and Ash unto Ash"
What will happen to my siblings?
Seeing their elder sister resting unwillingly
What example will I have set
Ofcourse heaven will not be so welcoming
So how will it be
Burning in hell endlessly?
Suicide is a sin
So my destination will only be one
But I've always wished to be in heaven
It's already my destined haven
So,,hey life!!
Please stop being too harsh
Be abit kind to me
My thoughts aren't so welcoming
To do this am not willing
   © CrucialArts ✍️

13 comments:

  1. Drops mic.... This one is a masterpiece 🔥🔥🔥 snap snap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeeey,,,,coming from you,,thank you my poet 😍😍

      Delete
  2. Heey u just gave me a new view of life nd a sense to push on thank you crucial this is literally me except for the part of thnkn I bare put anyone in mind anytime am having suicidal thghts thank you ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooooo woooo......thank you for your feedback,,don't do it,,now put your family in mind 😍😍😍

      Delete
  3. Waooh what a piece. More Wisdom from God gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello GracieaCrucial...
    This is the first piece that I've read today.
    Well, three things have given me different feelings. a) The colour of your post. I feel it was too compelling to the eye.

    Now to the positives.
    b) Your writing in short proses is easy to read and sweet. Also, concious. I will certainly be reading more of you.
    c) Your unselfishness in thinking the agony that might reside in your family when, yes you decide your way of death. Enyewe, family first.

    And thanks, its a piece that gives a solution lastly, heaven is ours for the taking. Or better still as you've put it, heaven is our haven.

    PS:Covid-19 will pass too.
    #StaySafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeeey,,,thank you for your compliments,,it means alot taking your time to read and comment on my work......I'll return the colour that I was using before red.....thanks again I wouldn't mind reading your articles too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about we pick a topic to write about? Say,that shoe that you've loved through your years, or the one time you caused delay when paying for groceries with your Mpesa, or we write about CBC education....

      Reach out via mainginjenga@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Haha,,I love shoes.....such a nice idea.....Roger that,,,I'll inbox you ☺️☺️

      Delete
  6. Interesting and soul searching thoughts there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey a great piece. I love every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete