Sunday, February 5, 2023

A CHAT WITH DEATH!!

I had a chat with Death Last night 

I had some questions for it

Guess what it said


C; So Bro,why do you come for young kids?

D; Because I want them pure before they get to the world

C; But don't you know the smallest coffin hurts most?

D; But you guys,I see you mourning also the old

C; Yes we do,but the hurt ain't the same,

     I mean,the old has already had their share of life

     But the younglings?

D; What's the difference?

C; Okay, picture this

     A mother coming out of the hospital bed empty handed

Healing a Wound without the fruits of it?

Were it you, How would you feel?

D; Okay,I guess I get your point

C; Oh do you? Let's see

     You took 5 kids

      5 bro,why wouldn't you leave atleast 2 or three?

     The country was happy for the couple

    Then you decided to visit and do your worst

D; Woo,, don't blame me for that,the babies weren't to term yet

  How did you expect they'd survive?

C; They were in a nursery,I guess they'd have made it out

    Some or even all of them,right?

D; Do you even know how this works?

C; No I don't,how about you enlighten me

D; Nope,not now. I have some incomplete works to finish 

C; Which works? You have some families to visit and do the worst?

D; That's what I do, That's all I know how to do

C; Yeah, you're never happy seeing people smiling even one bit

D; That's not it, I am never happy myself. Why would I be sad alone?

C; How about,you just die and leave forever,never to come back? huh!

D; Is that even an option?

C; I don't know bro,just giving my opinion.

D; Okay,goodbye for now,I hope my answers were satisfying

C; Well,no they weren't. Goodbye,maybe I'll see you again tonight.


10 comments:

  1. Interesting read. Am on with Mr D though. Being the grim reaper for life must be super lonely 😐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha,,he can join us instead... he'll be happy...or die and he'll never feel sad again

      Delete
  2. wow wowπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  3. Death is just a messenger. I feel them aki, some lonesome life they are living here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful, sad read. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've managed to make me cry recently.....I love this one more though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeey,,I just read it again..severally,,I guess it's my favourite too πŸ˜€.. thank you babyna

      Delete